Tuesday, November 4, 2008

These are my favourite lines from my favourite songs. Some are all to cliche, others are songs you may not know, but go listen !!!

I could stay awake, just to see you sleeping
Aerosmith

She gave you a look that sent you to the moon.
"Bella" - Angus and Julia Stone

I'd rather spend my life pretending then have to forget you for one whole minute.
"Crush, crush, crush" Paramore

That maybe Hollywood was right:When the credits have rolled and the tears have dried,The answers that we have been dying to findAre all pieced together and, somehow,Made perfectly mine.
"Needle and Thread" Sleeping at Last

You have stolen my heart
"Stolen" Dashboard Confessional

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you, you are my only one
"Only One" Yellow Card

You're the closest to Heaven that I've ever been
"Iris" Goo Goo Dolls

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in, Everlong
"Everlong" Foo Fighters

You look wonderful tonight
"Wonderful Tonight" Eric Clapton

I would like to compile these lines into seemless moments, of fragile perfection, where there is only room for you and I.

No comments: