I figure its a lovely afternoon for a little interview.
The lovely That Damn Expat has interview me.
Here are the rules.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
And here are your questions:
1.I'm a new reader so introduce yourself to me, in five sentences or less.
I live in Sydney Australia, but have lived all over Aus growing up, in Singapore and America. I'm an aspiring actress, working as a receptionist, fighting for social justice, in particular for the slave-trade to be abolished. Ah, 2 sentences with lots of ,'s. I'm good!
2.You say you are an actress. Which actor/actress had the most influence on you?
I absolutely love actresses like Drew Barrymore, Rachel McAdams, Natalie Portman. But I'd say Angelina Jolie has had the greatest impact on me. Though I disagree with her personal life, what she has done for humanity, the things we don't see, is incredible!
3.If you were a movie character which character would you be?
A warrior princess, riding a horse and fighting for an epic love. Take your pick of movies! Or the girl in the Romantic Comedy who gets the hot boy.
4.What is the one thing you love the most, and one you hate the most about yourself?
Hard question!!! Apparently I have 'perfect' shaped eyes! Haha. I like that I care about others and not about myself. That's the most important thing to me. And I hate my nose!!! I'm all for plastic surgery!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
NYC! I love it! And have a hut in the Maldives.